- Continuous upgrading of your mind is the key to personal growth and life change.
- Success does not answer to more work but rather what works?
- Rejection is not fatal; acceptance is not final but what you make out of life is crucial.
- Keep at it until you win at it.
- The doers are the conquerors in life.
- Success is made up of what it is in you.
- Exceptional people are those who excel at developing the treasures within.
- Self-discipline is the price of success.
- Rule your temper and you will rule your world.
- Govern your tongue and you will govern the circumstances of life.
- Mental discipline is the lead way to mental productivity.
- Constructive thoughts and talk constructs success.
- Idle words belittle life.
- When you rule your temper; tongue and appetite you gain ascendancy to success peak.
- When you prize your ability the world will pay any price for it.
- Until you are challenged by the challenges of life you won’t grow above and overcome them.
- Until you test your limits you can’t break your limits.
Thanks for stopping by. If you are moved to support the work being done to mentally re-engineer the world via this medium, please do well to support this cause with any amount of donation you wish to. Positive transformation is certain with your help. Thank you.